Friday 15 February 2013

Revolver Finger apk.v1.0 download

Revolver Finger
Requirements: Android O/S :
Overview: A game about a raccoon who one day receives a mysterious package. what the package contains is unknown. On your confusing adventure you will meet weird characters and uncover the full mystery.




Developer Note:
This is my first android project and is 100% free.
I hope you enjoy playing "Revolver Finger!"
Edit: Sometimes you might find yourself upside down in the game. To fix this you need to completely exit the game and close the application and reopen it. This happens rarely but has no impact on the game. Its a small bug I have been dealing with since I was developing this game. I believe it is cause by continuously tapping the screen before letting the level load all the way. But just remember to restart the game if your camera is every upside down.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment