Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lightning Browser Pro apk v1.1.3 download

 
\"\"
.3
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: The Lightning Browser Paid
The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size
\"\"
Features the free version doesn’t have
Unlimited Tabs
Unlimited Bookmarks
Will have more features eventually
Features:
Holo Interface
Supports Froyo to JellyBean
Tabbed Internet Browsing
Supports Adobe Flash Player
Fast Start Times
Small Footprint
Fast Browsing
Smooth Scrolling
Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)
Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don’t want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student…). This is my most major app release to date and I’m proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know… and I’m nice \"\"
Navigation:
Long-press a tab to delete it
Long-press the back button to exit the browser
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 9, 2013)
UI tweaks
This app has NO advertisements
Free Lightning Browser Pro v1.1.3 apk
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment